Anti Academies Briefing – Why would a school want to become an Academy?
Answering 7 main questions
· To raise attainment and close the attainment gap?
· More autonomy over the curriculum?
· Freedom to control admissions?
· Freedom from the national agreements on pay and conditions?
· To get more money?
· To increase collaboration with other schools?
· To fulfil the pledge of the ‘Big Society’ which gives power back to the people?
Free to parent groups and local campaigns
£10 per hundred to union branches
Postage – free to affiliates / £5 per hundred all others
Send attached form with cheques made out to ‘Anti Academies Alliance’,
To: Anti Academies Alliance, PO Box 14412, Birmingham, B11 9DZ.
Or email orders to: email@example.com and we will invoice you